Tuesday, February 8, 2011


Slowly but surely we're getting more and more ready for this baby to come and now we have our glider re-upholstered and painted! Too bad the primary use of this cute chair is going to be those middle-of-the-night feedings. I still need to recover the ottoman but I don't think that will be too difficult.


My stomach is now 5 inches bigger than it was - even though it looks way bigger than 5 inches to me. I have gained 6 pounds so far, according to the doctor, and my scale is still locked away in a closet so I don't drive myself crazy.
Maternity pants are heaven. I don't know why it has taken me this long to be willing to wear them!
Exercising still feels great, although running has become a lot more difficult the past week or so because it makes me have to go to the bathroom the whole time! I think the baby likes bouncing on my bladder or something.

1 comment:

Tiffani said...

Very cute rocker. I still never did the maternity pants but I'm regretting it now that I'm a week overdue and I have like five things that fit me. Just accept it that your going to get bigger. You'll bounce back quickly to your normal size after he arrives.