7 years ago
Monday, June 6, 2011
Beckett has won my whole heart. I don't feel one bit guilty when Kenny comes home from work and asks about my day and I realize I wasted about 6 hours just watching Beck sleep.
He just had his 2 week doctor's visit and he was a champ. He is still doing great! He eats like no one's business and gains over an ounce a day so he weighs 7.8 lbs now and has grown 1/2 inches so he is 20 inches long.
Here's some fun facts about the little guy:
- He can projectile poop about 2-3 feet.
- He won't take a binkie from me (he knows I have the real stuff)
- He is ticklish like his dad
- He will not wake up from a nap if anyone is holding him, he loves being cuddled
- He grunts when he poops
- He only pees on me
- He has the cutest smile but it only lasts a few seconds at a time
- He loves the car and going on walks
- He closes his mouth like a clam when he decides he is done nursing
I'll add more fun facts another time but here are some fun pictures. Kenny says I can't post the videos because no one besides me would want to see hours of him sleeping so hopefully these pictures will satisfy.