Monday, May 6, 2013

And away we go!

We are heading out to Des Moines in about a week and couldn't be more excited about it. We reserved pods to move all of our stuff out this week, and then we can just drive out together next week once our stuff gets there. If anyone has tips on how to travel well with a 2 year old it would be much appreciated! Its about a 17 hour drive...yikes!

And on another exciting note, we're expecting. This pregnancy is so different from last time mostly because this one was planned and I know that the end result ( aka baby) is worth it...I wasn't so sure last time. I'm 14 weeks and already feel quite large but oh well, what can you do?

On a side one, I'm crazy over-emotional this time. I have seen the movie Cars countless times but yesterday when Beck was watching it, I quite honestly started bawling at the end. You know, the part when McQueen doesn't win the race so that he can push the King across the finish line? Tears streaming down my face and absolutely no control to stop it.


3 comments:

Bekah said...

YAY!! Such an exciting time in your life! So happy for you. Drive safe!

Anonymous said...

We are so happy for you guys and the amazing adventure you are going to have! You guys are going to have a great time out there especially with the new baby to keep you extra busy! we are going to miss you guys so much (so keep your blog updated :D). We can't wait to hang one last time on friday!! :D

Natalie Curtis said...

Congrats!! So exciting :) And if it makes you feel better, I cry during that moment and I don't even have the pregnant excuse. hahah